Friday, March 12, 2010

Brian Regan... So Freakin' Funny!


Brent and I went on a date Wednesday night to see Brian Regan. He is a stand up comedian that we love a lot. His humor is clean which we really appreciate. He typically jokes about every day events. If I can figure out a way to add a clip or a YouTube video I will. If not, you should definately look him up. The show was about 2 hours long. He had a guy open for him, and that guy was good too. Brian was up there for most of the time. I was laughing so hard and so much that I was exhausted from laughing. I didn't want to laugh anymore. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you both enjoyed the show so much, I know you were looking forward to it. I am also glad that you are relaxing about a few things. You will notice a huge difference in yourself if you can keep it up. Lila is getting so mature. I miss you all and hope to see you soon. Enjoy your trip to Florida. Love you

    ReplyDelete